Strategy Officer, Corporate Services
Guide the company through financial and operational obstacles to help it achieve its goal of continued profitability and growth.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Contribute to the development of long-term Strategy at Corporate level, based on analysis of key markets, competitor developments, technological change and long-term stakeholder trends
- Contribute to the business planning and help to translate plans into detailed initiatives
- Support the shaping of the strategic direction of the business in order to deliver the maximum value to the stakeholder
- Provide high quality research and analysis using appropriate business and modelling tools supported by effective communication at a high level
- Any other duties as may be assigned by any duly authorised person
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- A first degree in Project Management or a related discipline from a recognized university OR relevant professional qualification
- A sound understanding of Project Management principles with knowledge of coordinating and facilitating project activities
- At least three years’ relevant working experience
CXC is a performance driven organisation which offers a competitive and attractive remuneration and benefits package and opportunities for further learning and career development experience.