Advantage Caribbean Institute Ltd is a leading provider of training services and solutions in Barbados and the Eastern Caribbean for the past 20 years. The Job Centre at Advantage Caribbean was created to leverage our existing relationships with talent management and trained personnel across the region. Our Job Centre is growing and we are looking for the right candidate to join us on this journey.
That is where you come in.
We are recruiting a Sales Manager to come on board and to help grow our presence in the wider Caribbean market
- In this role you will be tasked with growing and developing a new market.
- Set short- and long-term sales strategies and evaluate effectiveness of current sales programmes. Recommend service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales potential.
- Manage, develop, coach, control and motivate the sales force to develop their skill to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved and monthly sales target and KPI target are met
- Ensure targets are delivered through people management, performance review, reward and individual recognition
- Continually develop knowledge of the business climate, applications and competition for his/her defined territory and accounts
- Manage large accounts in the assigned territory
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- The ideal candidate is a motivated and responsible self-starter, with excellent organizational and inter-personal skills.
- The Sales Manager is given the flexibility to work out of their own home offices and to set their own call and networking schedules, but with frequent reporting.
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal
- Computer literate, with competence in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel and Word and Outlook. Knowledge of working with a CRM database.
- 3 – 5 years experience in the sales field with proven leadership skills.
- Qualifications in Sales and/or Management.
If you feel like this advert is speaking directly to you – don’t delay. We would love to hear from you.
This is a contractual position and is commissioned based.
To apply, please attach your latest CV and a cover which tells us why you want the role and why you’re a great match for what we’re looking for.