Advantage Caribbean Institute Ltd is a leading provider of training services and solutions in Barbados and the Eastern Caribbean for the past 20 years. The Job Centre at Advantage Caribbean was created to leverage our existing relationships with talent management and trained personnel across the region. Our Job Centre is growing and we are looking for the right candidate to join us on this journey.
That is where you come in.
We are recruiting a Sales Executive to come on board and to help grow our presence in the wider Caribbean market.
- In this role you will be tasked with growing and developing a new market.
- Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; making proposals and providing quotations.
- Drive sales by following up with all relevant sales opportunities.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual analyses.
- The ideal candidate is a motivated and responsible self-starter, with excellent organizational and inter-personal skills.
- Executives are given the flexibility to work out of their own home offices and to set their own call and networking schedules, but with frequent reporting.
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal
- Computer literate, with competence in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel and Word and Outlook. Knowledge of working with a CRM database.
- Have a proven track record in a similar role.
The position is a contractual one and is commission based.
If you feel like this advert is speaking directly to you – don’t delay. We would love to hear from you.
To apply, please attach your latest CV and a cover which tells us why you want the role and why you’re a great match for what we’re looking for.